Honestly, I do. However, due to my financial status no new games are coming my way for awhile, and even when I do get a new job I have a daughter coming in October. My hobby is slipping way! Help!
Okay, Got that out of my system. Instead of playing actual, for-real games, I'll talk about the ones I WISH I were playing. I like lists, so here's a list.
1. Castlevania: Harmony of Despair. 2D Metroidvania with 6-Player co-op in HD. Yes, please.
2. Basically everything on the 3DS. If they announce a 2D Metroid game for the thing I may sell all my other consoles and just play the 3DS. And then die happily.
3. Gears of War 3. Forget finishing the fight, I just want to finish the damn story.
4. Force Unleashed 2. I loved the first game, warts and all, and the cinematic they showed at E3 made me all tingly.
5. Metal Gear Solid Rising, especially if at the end of the game you get to dismember Raiden because fuck him.
6. Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. I have a Zelda tattoo on my arm. Case closed.
7. God of War 3. I don't have a PS3. That sucks. My only hope for playing this game is if one of my PS3-owning friends buys the game.
8. Heavy Rain, Uncharted 2, Killzone 2. See above.
9. Limbo. I love games that offer a unique presentation. Plus, I'm all for puzzle/platform hybrids.
10. I'm hungry. Dinner is just about here, so I'm done. Gonna go see Santa on my way out.
Action/Third-person 3D Action